Monday, September 26, 2005

Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail Part II: Out of the Closet

The book had been cleverly stashed in The Really Large Closet. The Really Large Closet is a wonderful place. It has three ascending levels and I can sit quite comfortably on the top one. I considered putting a light up there and some of our big pillows and making it into a little fort. That was before it was filled with comic boxes. Now, it just looks like an only slightly larger than normal closet full of random junk. That's actually what it is (filled with random junk, I mean). I think that that is what drew "Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail" to it. The Holy Grail could be in there and neither Tony nor I would ever find it. Luckily I found the book and there are still no library fines. Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you find the Holy Grail is in your Really Large Closet... In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the book...

Anonymous said...

Oops. I made a mistake in the link to my website address...

Amy and/or Tony said...

Wow! So far I like it, but just the title gave me a smile. No sign of the Grail in the Closet just yet.
Amy