Thursday, September 15, 2005

"Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail"

This the true title of a book I checked out of the library and have now lost. This is really disappointing for two reasons.

1. I had really enjoyed the little I had read of this nonfictional account of a punk rocker who decides to find the Holy Grail in France.

2. I enjoy being smug about not having library fines when Tony has to pay out large sums of money.

So, if anyone who attended the Katie Party happens to have seen "Rat Scabies and the Holy Grail" sitting around, please let me know.

While I was wondering where R.S. had gotten to, I went ahead and read "The Historian". While there are no aging punks in this book I really enjoyed it. I thought the concluding section felt a bit off, but overall it was well worth the hardcover price and I'm looking forward to passing it on to my Mom when I see her next weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amy and/or Tony said...

^ Such is the fate of spam-like postings.