Thursday, March 10, 2005

Snow

One of the greatest feelings in the world is sneaking a snowball into the freezer and pelting your unsuspecting spouse.

Really.

I recommend this to anyone who has become heartily sick of the snow that continues to fall. I especially recommend this to anyone who finds herself daydreaming about catching innocent, unsuspecting aquaintances with a snowball to the face or back. Yeah, that would be me. Apologies in advance if you cross my path in the next few days. I really want to hit someone with a snowball.

It's all in good fun, like when Colfax bites the laundry I'm folding. I just want to play in this overwhelming abundance of whiteness we've been gifted with.

I won't mind too much if you throw a snowball back at me.

I'm off to make angels now.

No comments: