Sunday, April 03, 2005

Anticipation

Just a few more days until we leave for Korea! This time next week we will be there! It's going to be great just to get out of South Bend for a while, but even better to leave the entire continent behind! I dragged our spring clothes out of the basement and we've dusted the cobwebs off of our suitcases. Our flight leaves from O'Hare on Friday afternoon. The plan is to have my car packed and ready to go on Wednesday night. That way we can leave as soon as I'm done with work on Thursday. We'll stay Thursday night at my parents' in Illinois and be off on Friday. Soooooo exciting!! I can't wait to go to the tea room with the chameleon and monkey and birds. Real bibimbop! Cherry blossoms! Hopefully no snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay Korea! have fun and take lots of pictures to show us when you get back...

Amy and/or Tony said...

Maybe we'll be super-ambitious and not wait till we get back.