Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The Next Big Day ...

Is tomorrow! Mom and Dad will be here between 5:00 and 5:15 and Tony and I will be at the hospital by 5:30. This is in the am. Have I mentioned how nice it is to have the hospital only a few blocks away? Surgery is scheduled for 7:45. Hopefully by 9:00 the next Bauer-Pawli baby will be out in the world! I'm looking forward to meeting her and hoping that Grayson does well while I'm in the hospital. We'll let you know as soon as we can. Until then, enjoy some belly love!

1 comment:

Cleo and/or Zoe said...

WOO HOO!! Congratulations. I hope that all went well with the c-section. I feel like I am going to have a brain c-section next week with my board exams--9 months of studying followed by 3 days of information flowing out of my brain, likely never to return... I cannot wait to see pictures of Grayson's little sis!