Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Wife Has Returned

I made it back from California well educated and glad to be home. Monterey was nice and it was great to see Valerie, but it was very hard to be stuck in the same dark room for several hours at a time. I had scary flashback to E-100 the large, usually very dark lecture hall that sucked up many hours of my life between the ages of 20 and 22.

Tony did get a few things done while I was gone. The recycling got taken out, the kitchen is cleaner than I left it and our remaining baby dove is becoming more social. Unfortunately, Bob did some things, too. Urinating on the Welcome mat in the cafe room being the most significant. I'll see what nature's Miracle can do, but it might just be time for a new mat.

Last night was fun! Westayed in Chicago and went clubbing. This involved Tony playing sugar daddy and buying me appropriate clothes before we left the hotel. We tried 3 clubs, but only got into 1 because there was a special event going on at the second and we didn't really want to pay $40 cover for music we didn't care for at the third. Now Tony's napping (we rarely see 3am anymore) and I'm thinking that's a great idea.

No comments: